The Spiritual Care Program at O’Connor Hospital provides comfort and support for you and your family. With open hearts and open ears, our chaplains help staff, patients and families achieve spiritual health in a variety of ways.
Our services include:
- Pastoral visits
- Crisis intervention
- Spiritual needs assessment
- Referrals to local faith communities
- Participation in family conferences
- Assistance with life support and other ethical questions
- Help with end-of-life issues
For more information, call 408.947.2500 ext. 4441.
Our Interfaith Chapel is open every day from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.