Convenient Care and Quick, Accurate Lab Results
O’Connor provides fast and accurate high-quality lab services in their main hospital and at three convenient locations in the community.
Laboratory Services at O’Connor Hospital
The laboratory at O’Connor Hospital provides high-quality care and quick, accurate results to help physicians diagnose and treat patients effectively. At the O’Connor laboratory, our expert staff supports hospitalized patients as well as those in need of emergency care. We also offer a wide range of outpatient services. In addition to the laboratory on the first floor of O’Connor, you can visit one of our three convenient collection sites throughout the community.
Expert Team of Laboratory Technicians
Our professional and highly skilled staff includes:
- Pathologists: A pathologist examines body fluids, tissues and organs to diagnose disease.
- Clinical laboratory scientists: These technologists examine lab samples to help doctors detect, diagnose or treat diseases.
- Licensed phlebotomists: A phlebotomist safely and effectively draws blood from a patient to use for testing.
Requesting Laboratory Test Results
Community Laboratory Locations
You don’t need to make an appointment for lab services. All draw sites serve patients on a first-come, first-served basis.
We test all the samples taken at our other sites at the main hospital laboratory. This process ensures that you get the same high-quality results and care at all of our locations.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us:
O’Connor Hospital Laboratory
2105 Forest Ave, First floor (near the main lobby)
Outpatient Services: 855.522.9568
Our hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
227 N. Jackson Ave, First Floor
625 Lincoln Ave, First Floor
Willow Glen Branch:
2585 Samaritan Dr, Suite 105